In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:15 pm

The Toryōseiku Edge

Serenity

The Toryōseiku Edge

Post by Serenity on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:07 am

The night had already come and the full moon shined brightly over the valley right out side of the edges of the Rukongai. Having traveled a decent distance, Kaminari found herself exhausted and starving. Her cramping stomach growled loudly, a noise that would have been quite embarrassing if she had been in anyone's company. She set her eyes on the dim lighting of the Rukon, the few torches throughout the street catching her eye and allowing her to see a few civilians.

"And what is a little guy like you doing around here?" a gruff voice spoke out from the trees behind her. Kaminari was often mistaken for a boy, which was fine. You'd think her petite figure would tell people otherwise, but it often didn't. She turned her head back to look over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow. The man was much taller than her, as expected, and was wearing a worn out kimono. He looked friendly, so that, and the fact he thought her a boy, put her at ease. "Nothing special or important. Looking over the area. What are you doing out here?"

"Agh. Just makin' my rounds. The gang that watches this territory don't want any stranger's showin' up. You a stranger, boy?" he asked, eyeing her a little too closely, causing her to retract from him. She straightened herself up, but it was too late. He realized. "I am, but I don't plan on being in anyone's way. I'm just... making my way through the area, I guess." There was a momentary silence and then he smiled. "You ain't a boy." he said and chuckled, reaching out and laying his large hand on her shoulder, "Why don't you come with me little lady? It ain't safe out here alone."

"No, but thank you. I'll be on my way." Kaminari turned away from him, a mistake she quickly realized as a thick arm wrapped around her waist and lifted her from the ground. She went to grab the weapon at her hip, but he stopped her. "Nah, nah. Don't do that. Let's just get you somewhere safe." he said laughing loudly. "I am safe on my own. Release me!" Kaminari kicked her feet and struggled against his grasp. She almost got loose, but he tightened his grip and turned into the forest away from the Rukongai. "LET ME GO." she shouted aloud when he suddenly started running with her under his arm, her zanpakuto in his other hand.

Tsubine
    Admin

Re: The Toryōseiku Edge

Post by Tsubine on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:32 am

It wasn't really like Tsubine wanted to be taking this route back to the Seireitei. However, it was the only one whose patrol routes were regularly missed. This meant he wouldn't be tracked coming back through these districts. What a lot of people didn't realize about the districts past thirty was that crime did still exist pretty rampantly. It just happened in alleys and side-streets. Or in the the small sub-sections long-forgotten by urban development. That's how Tsubine got home when he made his bi-monthly foray into the Rukongai. He disappeared for hours on end, and no one really knew where exactly he went. They just assumed he was shirking his duties or something—and he was, at least his Gotei duties. He'd just do it when he got back.

Tsubine was keeping a keen eye out for anyone who might try something. He wasn't in uniform, but he was armed. It kept most people away from him. The few that did look like they were going to try something... Tsubine just smiled and put some of his Reiatsu onto them. They quickly backed off. However, many other people weren't as lucky. He unless they called out for help, Tsubine wasn't going to get up in anyone's business. He wasn't a hero, nor was this a district to be caught being a hero in. It'd just bring everyone to him...

Which is why he had noticed the young boy getting picked up, but didn't act. Tsubine tried to continue on his way, but... that command. He ran it through his mind. It's not technically "help." However, he wasn't an idiot. Nor was he heartless. "...I'm gonna be so late," Tsubine sighed. He began to follow the scream, his hand on the normal katana he brought tonight. His Zanpakutou was still locked up in his office, as it should be. So he followed the two as they disappeared further away into the darkness of the forest...

Serenity

Post by Serenity on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:26 am

The firm grip of her abductor didn't let up until she was suddenly flung toward the large stump of a tree that was cut down. Her petite body filled most of the wooden surface, her head and legs being the extra that hung over the edges at each end. With no chance to retaliate, his large hand grabbed onto her ankle and pulled her toward him, forcibly positioning himself between her legs. "What ar-..." her sentence was cut short when his large hand wrapped over her entire face and pressed her against the tree stump. Feeling a man press himself between her legs was new and terrifying. And beyond that, it was extremely uncomfortable.

For a moment, she froze and her mind did its best to catch up to her situation. In this moment, he used his other hand to reveal his lower self to her. "Little girls shouldn't be wearing boys pants." he said, snapping her from her trance as he started to remove her hakama. She struggled and kicked her legs, reaching for her zanpakuto, but it tucked away in his sash and just out of her reach. Having her entire head forced down was making things too difficult. She couldn't maneuver or even scream. Her survival instincts kicked in as her skin began to feel the roughness of tree bark. She scratched at his arm, digging in to make him bleed.

The man pulled his hand away from her face, giving her a moment to catch her breath. He shouted angrily as he examined the new wounds she had given him. "You little bitch!" he went to back-hand her, but she pulled herself back enough that his strike didn't connect. She reached for her sword again, but he pulled his waist to bring it right back out of her reach. "GET AWAY FROM ME." she screamed at him, her angry voice echoing through the surrounding trees. "Shut up!" he replied and grabbed onto her shirt before slamming her back into the stump and positioning himself between her legs once more. She felt it touch her...

"KEEP YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS OFF OF ME!"

Tsubine
    Admin

Post by Tsubine on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Tsubine didn't want to announce that he was a Shinigami, so he didn't use Shunpo or anything of that nature. If he had, it still would not have made any difference. He was, once again, lost. Not knowing the girl had power was a problem, as he didn't think to try to track her via Reiatsu. Hell, he wasn't even entirely sure she was female. She could be one of those really effiminate guys that's been all the rage lately. Tsubine was just lucky that Lilith didn't like them. She liked manly men, which he thought he w—Tsubine mentally shook his head, getting those daydream-like thoughts out of his head. He sighed as he tried to see any sign of movement, coming up short when he heard that same voice.

Not wanting to risk hurting her, Tsubine did his best to sneak around to get a good look at the situation. Once he heard her scream again, there was no more time for identity-hiding. One moment, he was within the trees, stalking like a cat. The next, he was behind the man. With three light taps on the guy's shoulder, Tsubine spoke entirely too calmly. "Hey, the kid said to leave her alone." The man spun, caught off-guard by the sudden appearance of another.

The man tried to draw one of his swords, but it just wouldn't budge. Tsubine didn't hesitate—his hand gripped the handle hard, pulling him closer. The moment that man went to bring a blade out, even if it didn't emerge from its sheath, his fate was sealed. Tsubine placed his middle finger on the man's chest. "Scum like you don't deserve to breathe the same air as her," he whispered just low enough where the girl couldn't hear. With a force of will, the man was thrown through trees and was sent far, far away. Hakuda had a technique known as "Tsukiyubi" that replicated Hadou Number One, Shou, quite well.

As the sound of trees falling echoed in the distance, Tsubine sighed and looked awkwardly towards the girl before dropping the sheathed katana. "Hey, uh... Gonna be straightforward about this, I have no idea what to really say or anything, but you're safe now." Tsubine pointed off in the distance. "He's either dead, going to be soon, or so hurt he's going to regret trying to... yeah." Tsubine sighed again before speaking to himself. "The Captain is going to be either proud or pissed at me... or both, probably."

Serenity

Post by Serenity on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:23 pm

A second voice sounded from behind her attacker and Kaminari looked up to see, but the view was blocked by this hideous bulking bastard. The man reacted to what Kaminari was assuming was a savior, as his words were in defense of her. In fact, the words chosen at that moment helped her cope with the embarrassment a bit. The man suddenly went flying and Kaminari watched angrily as the one she had been defending herself from was so easily thrown back. She was happy about that for the moment and looked back to her rescuer. Immediately, Kaminari was taken aback by the attractiveness of the man. While tall and obviously strong, she noticed a softness in his features as well. He was not a mean person and it showed.

"Thank you... for rescuing me." Kaminari wiped some dirt off her shoulder and quickly began to redress herself. She couldn't look up at him again after realizing she had been exposed. When she went to recover her zanpakuto, she remembered it was on the sash of that jerk. "Oh sh-..." she turned to run toward the danger, but out of the corner of her eye, realized it had fallen to the ground, likely too small to truly fit in the man's sash. She sighed in relief and went to recover it, holding it close for a little while before placing it back on her waist. "Believe it or not, I'm not usually that pathetic..." she said, still not making eye contact with him, "He caught me off guard. He didn't look intelligent enough to realize I was a girl while in the dark... Most people do assume I'm a  boy, but... I was wrong here... Who's your Captain?"

The question may have come a little out of nowhere. She had pretty good hearing, so even away from him she picked up what he was saying pretty easily.

Tsubine
    Admin

Post by Tsubine on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 pm

"Ah, it's no big deal, I guess. If he hadn't've screamed I wouldn't have found you two." Again, he almost added. Tsubine tried to give her a reassuring look, but it was difficult with what he almost witnessed. He didn't give her any direct looks. It was just a little too much exposed for his taste. It did, however, confirm that she was indeed a girl. A very, very petite girl, but one nonetheless. He was used to the larger, bustier women of the Gotei. Tsubine had a working theory that the bigger the bust, the stronger the Shinigami. Lilith, at least, was proof positive of that.

When the girl took the sword from the ground, Tsubine raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask about it. If it was hers, cool. If it wasn't, cool. That guy didn't need one sword, let alone two. She, however, needed one. And it did, in fact, seem like it was hers by the way she held it close. It wasn't his job to pry. "Eh, guys like him rely on brute strength, so don't sweat it." He flexed a bit. "You gotta work long and hard to get as strong as I am."

Tsubine was about to say "it's not your fault" when she blurted out a random question. One, to most, that was innocuous. To Tsubine, it was odd. He narrowed his eyes. "Who's your Captain?"

Serenity

Post by Serenity on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Was he... showing off? What a dumb ass... Kaminari kept a straight face when she watched him flex and talk about how strong he was. She wasn't going to pick on him right now, especially since he had saved her from a horrid fate.

And what was this? Suspicion?! Kaminari recoiled, as if becoming defensive from him, and stared at him with narrowed eyes as well. In doing so, the look that was supposed to be anger, turned out to be a puffed cheek pout more than anything. One of those 'cute when angry' moments. "I asked you first... I'd think the victim in this situation deserves a little reassurance through a simple question being answered, don't you? Besides, I only asked because you mentioned him... or her."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am